Thursday, December 3, 2015


I received a coupon for Nestle® Pure Life® Splash Wild Berry flavor water for free from BzzAgent for my purpose of review of the product.I tried the Nestle Pure Life Splash wild berry flavor water and I love this flavor and I also shared it with my family and friends.They enjoy it too.I love the fact it is zero-calorie sweeteners so I not worry about sugar when I drinking it. After I try Wild Berry flavor I also like to try out the other different flavor too.I like to drink my Nestle Pure Life Splash wild berry flavor water cold,so I put my Nestle Pure Life Splash wild berry flavor water in refrigerator before I drink.I go back Safeway to get more Nestle Pure Life Splash water.I'm all out need refill more.My family love Wild Berry flavor so I purchased Wild Berry flavor and Strawberry Melon to try it out.I have good experience at my local Safeway store and employee there is nice and helpful.My local Safeway store is organize and easy to find Nestlé® Pure Life® Splash water.I will recommend to my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment